Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Beginning

My very first blog post! I hesitated to start a blog, because really there are more than enough of them in this world, and I don't have anything especially interesting or profound to add to the world. However, I decided that since I am constantly typing up "notes" for my facebook page and then never posting them, this might work for me. Another thing that nearly stopped me is that you have to come up with a witty name for your blog, and somehow that seems like a pretty big deal to me. You have to think of a catchy slogan for yourself for the world to see, and that's a lot for my little insecure self to handle. So here it is! Nobody will probably ever see it or care, but that is just fine with me. I think I might like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs