Sunday, May 22, 2011

Makeover!

One of the funnest things I did while in Colorado was a suprise laundry room makeover  with my sister's help. My parents house was all very lovely except for the laundry room. It's located in a hallway basement, so it was pretty dark and dreary. Definitely a place you want to get in and out of. We did the whole room for about $80 (paint and supplies included in that price), with the biggest splurge being the seagrass baskets from Walmart.

Here's a little before:
And After!




I love what the paint color did for that sink!


We repainted all the shelves a bright white and the walls a pretty baby blue.
The iron horse was $2.70 at Hobby Lobby, and got those baskets on the bottom shelf from the Dollar Tree!

This cutie is one of my favorites from the room-another cheap Hobby Lobby find!

2 comments:

  1. Okay I am volunteering your assistance if we end up in Georgia. haha I can NEVER decide on what to do. This looks amazing. Its crazy what a coat of paint can do for a room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Haha, well, I'm usually horrible with decisions too. Lol, although I have decided I'm going to ask you to teach me to use a sewing machine if you guys do come to GA. I really want to learn how to make pillowcase dresses for Allie. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs