Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Joel meeting Sam for the 1st time


Happy Father's Day to all you wonderful papa's out there! I was going to make a nice little speech about Joel, but I realized that it's kinda hard to describe "perfect." ;) Seriously though, my kids have a pretty awesome dad. I think being the oldest of six prepared him for it a little, because he's the most relaxed person around kids I've ever met. (and just what I needed since I was a total nervous wreck when Sam was born). And he's soooo very patient. What's better than that!? Anyways, we had a nice day  today. (I don't understand people who don't celebrate Fathers/Mother's Day for their spouses.) Nothing huge: breakfast in bed, church, lunch out, complete laziness, a few little gifts, and of course, fruit pizza!

Joel and Sam

Annaleigh and daddy

 :)


Father's Day today!



Father's Day fruit pizza




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs