Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Christmas project

One of my friends introduced me to pinterest.com and I've been a little addicted since! There are so so many cute ideas there. I found this idea, which is a slipcover for a card table:

I talked to my sister-in-law who is really talented, and she will hopefully make the basic shape for me. I found this etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/missprettypretty  her stuff is perfect! I was thinking for our house, the front would be a house, one side a pet store, another a bakery, and the fourth a garden. Here are a few houses from Miss Pretty Pretty that inspired me:




For the pet store wall I am going to try to do this:
Isn't it gorgeous?? I found it here. I'd be happy if mine comes out a tenth as cute! I plan on making all my creatures and items with velcro backing so they can be moved around.  I want to have it done for Christmas, so I have some time. Here are a few I've started:


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs