Monday, August 8, 2011

The Ring

Well, my tears have dried. ;) Saturday Joel took me out and we went ring shopping. He told me it was his plan all along to buy me a new ring for our 10th anniversary, but I just sped things up. He's so good to me. Haha, he was planning on going out for the ring by himself, because he thought I would be a pain about the price (I thought he wanted to spend too much on me, but I promised not to look), but I'm glad he took me. I found a ring that I really loved, and it was half of what Joel thought he'd have to pay, so he was happy too.
Sam's first day of school was today! I thought I'd be a mess, but honestly I had so much to do to get ready for my in-laws arrival tomorrow, that I was glad he had something fun to do. He goes from 8:15-3:15.I sent Annaleigh out with Michael and Bethany to McDonald's on the other side of town, and almost got everything finished. I'm still trying to figure out exactly how to feed everyone...I'm sure I will make either way too much or not enough. If you have any ideas on what to feed large groups (there will be ten total), please let me know!! I've got a few ideas, but I'm still missing several dinners. Here's what I have for the main courses:
-Lasagna
-Spaghetti
-Tacos/Enchiladas
-Roasted Chicken
-Shrimp Linguini

Kindergarten!

1 comment:

  1. Didn't he look handsome for his first day of school! And the ring? GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs