Thursday, September 8, 2011

Change

Well, we're selling our house! It truly is bittersweet. I love our home and all we've done with it, but on the other hand change is always exciting. Joel's brother is moving into town, and they were planning on buying and we were planning on selling sometime in the coming year, so it worked out for all of us.  I'm also really happy for my brother and sister-in-law to get to own their first home! Haha, a little jealous that they don't have horrible wall paper to rip down though;)
We got assigned to a house on base  for October 21st! We got into one of the new houses, and they are just lovely. We'll have four bedrooms and a garage. It's awesome. It will also be my first time living in a two story house! I am wondering how that will be with kids...
 The only thing I'm a little worried about is our dog. Hailey has a really hard time meeting new people. She growls and barks when strangers come towards her...once you get to the stage where you're close enough to pet her, she's fine, but who wants to actually get that close to a growling German Shepherd? I'm starting obedience classes with her next week, and hopefully she learns some manners.
my sweet doggie

I've been working on potty-training Annaleigh, and it's going extremely well. A million times better than when I tried using candy as a bribe before! Haha, the only problem I'm having is that she only wants to wear undies, and any time I put a pull up on her (to go out or nap/bedtime) there is a huge fight. I'd let her go without, but she's definitely not ready for it!

1 comment:

  1. I have to put my son in a pull up at bedtime and nap time. He hasn't made it that long yet, but just today I've notice that he has been "forgetting" when he doesn't have a pull up on. I think he is just being lazy!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs