Thursday, September 29, 2011

If...

I'm not feeling very orignial these days. Stole this from a blog I follow...

If I were to get pregnant...well, I am!

•If I could have any job in the world…this might seem a little random, but maybe own a nursery (the plant and flower kind). It just seems so peaceful.

•If I had a day to myself...unlimited amounts of sleep.

•If I could get married all over again…There is no question I'd marry the same man over again! I'd probably have eloped though if I knew what a pain the wedding itself was going to be.

•If I could live anywhere in the U.S...Hawaii? I don't care, I like moving around.

•If I were to have more children...I'm currently pregnant with our last (planned, haha) baby. Never say never. ;)

•If I could have any talent in the world...I wish I could sing really well. I also wish I could learn how to use my new sewing machine!

•If you met me in real life...you would probably think I look tired.

•If I went back to school...I'm not sure. Healthcare or counseling, I've got to figure this out one day.

•If money were not an object...I would travel Europe in style.

•If I could meet one celebrity...hmmm, I don't care too much about celebrities. How about George Bush? Haha, or it might be interesting to meet Katie Holmes and Suri to see if they're as crazy as all those tabloids in the grocery aisle claim they are.

•If I could shop at only one store for the rest of my life... Target?

•If I could choose an animal/pet...I need to get my crazy dog under control first, but I'd like another dog one day.

•If I could go on a trip right now...someplace warm and tropical and with an ocean.

•If I had to choose between a house cleaner and personal chef...my first thought is house cleaner, but I would probably be ashamed of my messy house and have to clean it before they came, so I'll go with chef.

•If I had the option to get plastic surgery…plastic surgery wouldn't fix it, but I'd change my thumbs. I don't have Meagan Fox's figure but we do have the same thumbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs