Monday, September 26, 2011

Party of Five


Well, it happened! All the parents have been notified, so I am happy to announce that I am pregnant! (I'm not telling everybody until after my next ultrasound, but I figure if you care enough to read my boring blog, you deserve to know, haha.) Sweet baby #3 is due April 30th. It's funny how much different this third pregnancy has been. For one thing, I don't even know where "What to Expect When Your Expecting" is. I'm pretty sure I read it three times through by this time with both Sam and Allie. Not that I'm an expert or anything, it just turns out I actually know what to expect. Second, April doesn't seem that far away. Trust me, I am very excited to meet this one, but nine months (well, 7 now) doesn't seem as long as the last two times. Maybe it's because I finally understand how much work those tiny little babies create. ;)  I was going to say that I haven't bought anything yet, but actually, I did get those two cute shirts for the kids to wear to the hospital. :) In December when we find out the gender, I plan on buying:                                 or:


Haha, and I think this is cute, the day after I found out I was pregnant I started cleaning the living room and pulled out the vacuum (I usually skip vacuuming on the weekends, and Joel was like, "um, is this some sort of nesting?" Apparently he thought I only vacuumed every two weeks or something and I was "going crazy." With two kids and a dog, the weekend is definitely the longest I go. I was proud of him for knowing what the term "nesting" means though. ;)









 

3 comments:

  1. it will definitely fly by with taking care of 2 kids (and the dog)! hope it's an easy one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. :) I'm exhausted, but that's pretty normal, and my morning sickness is not that bad. I'm just ready to not feel so tired! (hahaha....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're pregnant! Yay! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs