Monday, October 17, 2011

In and out

Friday night I asked my brother-in-law if he would be willing to wake up with the kids Saturday morning since Joel and I haven't been able to sleep in on the same day basically since Sam was born (we take turns sleeping in every other Saturday) and he agreed. I was so excited. The kids usually wake up around 7:00, and Saturday morning I woke up at 6:50 starving to death, I couldn't fall back to sleep, and the kids actually slept in an extra 40 minutes. I found it all really annoying, lol! The bright side is that my morning sickness has pretty much gone away, so that's a huge blessing.
I don't know if I mentioned this, but Joel's other brother and his wife are actually the ones buying our house, and Saturday all their stuff arrived (they were told it takes 2-4 weeks, and it got here after about 1). Thankfully they have way less than we do, but it's nuts in here. I should take a picture. We have a pretty small living room and it currently holds two huge couches and two recliners among other stuff.  I know I said I was feeling kind of sad about moving, but now it's just like, "get me out of here!!!" I'm also looking forward to getting my box of maternity stuff, because I was sure I wouldn't need them this soon, but I am definitely pulling out the fat pants as soon as we get to our new home. I haven't gained any weight, but I'm pretty big already. My stomach muscles must be shot. :P

I've been trying to do less blog posts recently because I feel like they are becoming progressively more whiny, but it just feels so good to whine, so thanks for bearing with me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs