Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Playroom

Haha,
Ok, I have decided to stop telling the internet world about how insane I am. ;)  Instead, I'll share a few plans I've been working on in my mind for the new playroom we'll have once we move. We haven't decided what we're going to do once this little baby comes as far as room sharing goes, but at least for now we'll have an extra room for a couple months. Since we may not always have that room, I'd like everything to be kind of neutral so that baby can just move in there (well, also because it's for both a girl and boy) so I'm thinking lots of bright colors. I also like the challenge of working on a budget. I haven't picked one yet, but I will soon. I was able to do Annaleigh's nursery for under $115 dollars (including bedding for a twin bed and the crib!) Here's a picture I found on pinterest that I love:

And here is one other thing that I'm definitely planning on trying with the kids:
crayons melted with hairdryer!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs