Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Good wife, bad wife.

Haha, if this was a game of  "Deal or no deal" I'd be betting all my money on good wife. Joel on the other hand, may be leaning toward bad wife. ;)  Since we've been married Joel has always wanted one of those larger than life Fathead's of his favorite sports player, and ever since he has expressed that desire, I have responded with somewhat of an "over my dead body" attitude (although if he had some sort of man cave, I'd be perfectly fine with it). Well it happened. He found one really cheap-like $8-on ebay, and although I still said no, he got one anyways. Sigh...
I like to think that marriage is all about compromise, so my good wife moment is allowing this monstrosity to  reside in my house. ;) My bad wife moment is that he is forced to hang in the pantry...actually though, I think Joel agrees with me that this shouldn't be allowed anywhere else, although he probably won't admit it.

Bahaha, and I decided if Mr. Anthony was going to take up space, he was going to be useful and hold my aprons for me.

4 comments:

  1. this made me laugh out loud - i like how he is holding your aprons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I need to get another hook for the other hand so he can hold my reusable shopping bags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love that he is holding your aprons! That's too funny.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs