Thursday, December 15, 2011

Suprise?

Not too much new on the homefront! Sam had his Christmas program at school yesterday which was cute (except that parents were talking so loud you couldn't hear parts of it-so rude!).
These past few weeks have felt crazy, what with getting ready for Christmas and the new puppy. (haha, what were we thinking!?) We officially named the puppy Dallas and at first he had to go out 2-4 times a night. Exhausting! He's down to once a night, and thankfully Joel has pretty much taken over puppy duty.
I'm trying hard to cut back my schedule, but it is really hard! I never thought I was one of those people who have trouble saying "no" but I am. :P I guess now is as good as any time to learn.
In exactly one week we find out if we're having a little girl or boy!! SO exciting!!! I know Joel is hoping for a girl, but we're both guessing boy. How obnoxious is this: my husband wants to find out the gender and not tell anybody...I think it's because some girl he doesn't like too much keeps talking about how excited she is to find out, but I'm not positive on that one. I've been trying for months to get him to change his mind, but so far all I've gotten is the "right" to tell family. I'm trying hard though to see his side of things and not just mine! The funny part is I actually wouldn't mind too much not telling people, expect I thought of a really cute way to announce it. I need a better reason than that to convince him though!

5 comments:

  1. oh goodness hopefully i'm not the "annoying girl" lol you're nice for at least considering doing what he wants haha! (I know I wouldn't be so nice - I bake the baby, I do things on MY terms ;)) With every picture of Sam I still cannot get over how big he is getting. I still see him as that cute little 2 year old from CA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm considered family right? So I get the right to know? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahaha, yep, you guessed it Christine. You're the source of my troubles. ;) (I promise I'm just kidding!) I think I'm still being pretty nice about it, because I'm sure I'll still win this one, lol. We'll see! I'll tell you anyways.

    Sorry Ashley, you're not family until March. I'll tell you then. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I just know I've said on more than one occasion that I'm so excited and can't wait for you guys to find out! Honestly, I'd be excited for you anyway, even if you weren't telling anyone! I know that feeling and it's like Christmas day . Those ultrasound days were probably a few of the best days of my life :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, at first I saw that, and I was like who's Ashley? Then I realized it was me. Well I am engaged to family so I probably could get him to tell me. If not, I guess I have to wait till March. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs