Monday, January 30, 2012

Eleven things

Tag, you're it! write 11 facts about yourself then answer the 11 I made up - then tag whoever you want and make up 11 for them!

1. I'm horrible at putting away folded laundry. To me, it's the worst chore in the house.
2. My middle name is Vania.
3. I don't have my tonsils or appendix.
4. I've never had alcohol.
5. This song makes me cry every time I hear it, but it's one of my very favorites.
6. I have to sleep in a "made" bed. I can't stand messy sheets.
7. I HATE that schools are getting rid of recess.
8. I wish it was socially acceptable to tell people to stop whining and be grateful for what they have. :P
9.I only passed art class in high school because everybody passes that does the work. I have no skill.
10. Wiping kids noses (like when I help in the nursery) totally grosses me out. I probably look like a freak with my 20 kleenex+handwashing+hand sanitizer.
11. I kinda hate girl's night out, tupperware parties, and talking on the phone...the stuff that women are supposed to love.
1. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Drivers who honk at you for obeying traffic laws. Makes me wish I had a shotgun to wave around. Bigger than a peeve  is military families that complain about the healthcare we receive.
2. What's your proudest moment?
Skipping seeing my kids for the first time, I'd say it's when my kids make choices/do things that show me they're growing into lovely little people.

3. Which game show would you be on and why?
Deal or No Deal. It seems like the easiest to make money on. I hated watching it though...people are stupid.

4. If you were stuck on an island for a year what would you bring and why?
Mu husband, a Bible, paper and pencils, hammer and nails. Maybe my kids. Depends on the island.

5. What is #1 on your bucket list?
I'd love to see Rome and Greece.

6. What song always makes you happy?
Idk...my favorite ever is "Blessed Be Your Name" Tree63

7. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
The ability to make children fall asleep on command. No question, haha.

8. If you could only eat one thing for the next year what would it be?
Not that this would be my choice, but I read something once where scientists said dog food would give you all the nutrition you'd need if it was the only thing you could eat. I'd go with a Subway turkey breast sandwich though...

9. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
I'm not really a crazy person...I'd say moving across the country when Sam was 3 months old and Joel had no job in the new city.

10. Do you have any secret talents?
Nope, no secret talents. I think I'm a lot calmer than most women though. Maybe that counts.

11. When was your first kiss?
Joel gave it to me, right after my freshman year of college ended.

Your Turn:
1. What's the sickest you've ever been?
2. Would you rather be overdressed or underdressed for a party?
3. Have you ever wanted a different name?
4.Best thing to eat for breakfast?
5.Would you donate one of your kidneys to a total stranger?
6. Would you pose nude in a magazine for $100,000?
7.What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
8.Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
9.What is your usual bedtime? Wake-up time?
10.When's the last time you ran?
11. First crush?

1 comment:

  1. That would seriously be the best super power ever!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs