Thursday, February 16, 2012

In love.

Joel laughs at me, but I've had a plan pretty much since we've been married that when our third kid finally needs a "real" bed, one  of our kids would get our bed and we'd  get a newer, bigger, better bedroom set (something that matches and not bought at Walmart!). Haha, well now that I'm pregnant with #3 the countdown has begun. ;) I ran across this picture this morning on pinterest and I am in love! I'd do dark grey walls and not a furry blanket, but I think it's beautiful. Good thing I have a few years to start convincing the husband that he loves it too!

It even works well with this dresser that I'm equally in love with!


3 comments:

  1. oh that is so pretty! the bedroom looks so relaxing and clean! we are counting down until we get our tax return to buy a bigger bed! Our plan was to upgrade quality too (I used to want a tempurpedic) but now I can't bring myself to spend the money haha ikea here we come :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Christine, in your case it sounds like size is more important anyways! Joel even said he likes it (besides the kids/dog & white factor), now I just have to be patient. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs