Monday, April 23, 2012

Last day!

Baby  is coming tomorrow, which means this is my last day of being pregnant (and since we are sure this is our last, it's my last day of ever being pregnant again). It's kind of a strange feeling, because for the past few months I've been so focused on just trying to survive and make it through the day, but tomorrow we'll be holding a little person in our arms.  It almost doesn't seem real.
I'll be leaving for the hospital at 7 am (I should be getting home Thursday or Friday hopefully), and Sam and Allie will come visit after Sam gets out of school. Sam is mildly excited, he's pretty practical and knows the baby's not going to be doing much for a while. Annaleigh can't wait. Every day she asks if she can hold the baby, dress the baby, play with the baby...it's really sweet. We'll see how she does once the baby actually comes home, but for now she's happy with the situation.
I guess we'll also be seeing how I handle being a mom of three! People tend to be pretty negative about having three kids, saying it's tons more work and that sort of thing. I'm optimistic, just because I feel like the past nine months have been so hard things will actually be better once Baby gets here. I guess only time will tell!

3 comments:

  1. You'll be a great mom of three! Can't wait to see the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard the opposite, I've heard anything over two is not much more work. I'm sure you can handle it just fine, both the kids are at a good age! Whoever told you that was not very nice haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I will be praying for you guys! I love being a mother of three and hopefully someday soon I will be a mother of 4! Good luck tomorrow and I can't wait to find out his name!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs