Friday, April 13, 2012

Soccer, skirts, and schedules



Since we've moved to Georgia, Sam has played soccer every spring, and I signed him up for it again this year. I'm not sure whether or not I'm regretting it or not. It adds a lot to our schedule (Joel's in soccer and started school again), and Annaleigh is not happy to just sit around this year so there is a bunch of running after her. Sam had his very first game yesterday, and it was a lot of fun to watch. He even scored a goal!
soccer, four times a week.


A big accomplishment for the week: I managed to get Baby's crib skirt made.. It could have been better, but overall, I'm happy with how it turned out since my attitude on this project was "just get it done." It was less than $10, so a lot cheaper than buying one!

One thing I found while looking around online on how to do it was to hot glue Velcro to the crib and skirt to make things easier.  It was an awesome idea and made this very simple to do since all it really required was hemming the edges and gluing the Velcro on.

1 comment:

  1. 4 times a week is a lot for little kids! The crib looks really cute!!! i saw baby on the schedule :D so close!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs