Friday, May 11, 2012

Life with three

Monday, both grandma's flew back to their homes and Joel went back to work. I'm so thankful-because of them, I got to spend all my time focusing on my sweet Owen.  Owen is three weeks old this Tuesday, and despite having a newborn and recovering from a c-section I feel about a million times better than while I was pregnant. Granted, the past two weeks have been incredibly relaxing since everything was being taken care of for me, but it's amazing how much better I've been feeling. Haha, in fact the other night I told Joel I was really sorry because I realized how grouchy I was the last nine months and nine months is a long time...he agreed. ;) Owen is a pretty easy baby, but I've been happy about how easy adjusting to another kid has been...once again though, I kind of think it's because I feel so much better than while pregnant. It's too early to tell for sure, but so far I'd say having three kids is easier than being pregnant with two (good thing for me since it's going to be this way for a while!).
my sweet mother-in-law and me 

1 comment:

  1. so glad things are going well and that you are feeling better! I cannot believe he is already 3 weeks old! What a cute little guy :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs