Sunday, July 29, 2012

Gadzooks

Owen's grandma sent him some money as a birthday present, and during one of his late night snacks I came across this little gem:


I thought is was quirky and cute. Granted, maybe in the "so ugly it's cute" kinda way, but cute nonetheless. Joel thinks it's just plain ugly. Ha!
It rattles, it crinkles, it squeaks. I love it (although I am considering removing the tongue since I think it would be even cute without it)
awww, he loves it!

I bought it (brand new) on ebay, because it was a lot cheaper there than amazon and it came with all this for $30
Joel was even happier once he found out there was more than one. ;) So what do you think? Who's right? The husband or me? I can take it.



1 comment:

  1. Little red riding hood and the big bad wolf... i think it's cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs