Tuesday, September 18, 2012

pcs wish list...

Well, we made it to our new home for the next six months. It's a lot smaller than our last place, so we're trying to figure out exactly where everything and everybody is going to go, but I like it. I think it's cozy and cute (we'll see how I feel about it once all our stuff is inside and kids are sharing a room though, haha). I'm also so happy to be out west again. Really happy.  Even though our new town is small, and there's not a lot to do, I love it. I'd gladly be a Texan for the rest of my life! :)

Most likely, however, I will not. We're still not sure where we're going after this move, but should find out around Christmas most likely. All of the conus places on our "wish list" are in Western states- Texas, Colorado, Arizona. But where we reeeeeally hope to go? Hawaii or Germany. Cross your fingers for us!!  Most likely it won't happen (although it is a possibility), and we'll end up in Ohio or something, but a girl can dream...
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That's really exciting that you have so many options! glad you made it there! I was partial to texas too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you move to Hawaii that way I can come visit and have a reason to go there!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs