Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you all had a relaxing day full of yummy food and family!

Owen tried a little of everything. He especially enjoyed the turkey. My kinda boy!
 
 
After dinner, we took a walk in the open area behind our house. The weather was perfect!
 

 
I ended up not brining the turkey (seemed like too much work at the time) and I totally failed twice at making the original caramel sauce I had planned. The pink bowl is because I didn't follow directions, and the black bowl I overcooked. Oh well. I was able to make an easy version at least!
 
I had planned on making a pilgrim book with the kids. We didn't totally finish it, but here are a few of the pages:


I felt pretty clever coming up with the corn idea. ;)


1 comment:

  1. cute idea, i felt bad i didn't do any pilgrim stuff with the kids. i'll have to remember that for next year! owen looks like he is definitely a fan of your cooking!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs