Thursday, December 13, 2012

ambition

Currently trying to duplicate this:
Let it not be said I'm not ambitious. And while I may be ambitious, I also have an uneasy feeling that I may be crying because it ends up being a complete disaster, that I poured hours of work into. The  good news is that I was given a never ending supply of white fabric, so at least it won't cost me anything monetarily...anyways, I'll let you know how it goes. I currently have 1/15 of the squares I need completed (then I'll quilt them together, and then make a duvet with sheets...). So far so good. ;)

1 comment:

  1. i have faith in your sewing ability :) and if all else fails target has a knock off that's either sale or clearance!
    http://www.target.com/p/xhilaration-ruched-coverlet/-/A-13974440#prodSlot=large_1_8

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs