Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Kids say the darndest things...

Annaleigh is seriously funny. I've recently bought a journal to write down all the crazy things she says, because I don't want to forget! Her recent "funny thing" isn't even  on purpose, but it both cracks me up and is totally embarrassing.
 
 
Here's the backstory: Sam picked up "dude" at school...you know "hey dude" "dude, let's go" that kind of thing. Annaleigh got into it a little, but after Sam told her that dudes are boys, she switched to "woman" for females.

 
A few different scenarios:
 
"Woman, will you push me?"
 
"Hey woman, watch this!"
 
"Woman, I'm hungry."
 
Obviously, I know where she's getting this "woman" thing from, but I am sure to the outside world, it looks like I am married to the world's biggest jerk. :P
 
So I've told her she can't call me woman, and she doesn't understand.
"Mom. A woman is just a girl."
 
Bahaha, how do I argue with that?  When you're right, you're right! ;)
 

1 comment:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs