Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Three day weekend

 
We had a three day weekend, and I had the grand idea of going to the state park and hanging out at the lake and watching buffalo. Instead, I got directions to the wrong place, spent an hour looking for it, and ended up here, in the middle of nowhere. Not much fun.

We also spent a lot of time at the park. Annaleigh loves having a built-in-buddy there. She loves her "babino" as she calls him.



they're racing :)
 
Since Annaleigh got a bike, Sam's been less excited about his own, and asked to have his training wheels off. He's still far away from riding, but he's a little trooper. At the end I asked him if he wanted me to put them back on and he said "if I don't know how to ride it in two years you can." Haha!

 
 


trying it out on is own :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs