Friday, April 5, 2013

Favorite things: Bathroom

Velvet Amber Blackberry (Victoria's Secret, $26): My go to "little black dress" scent.

 
Dove Nourishing Oil Care (Walmart, $5): The move from Georgia to Texas wreaked havoc to my skin and hair. My hair went from healthy to really dry and oily. Ew. Joel actually picked this stuff up at the store for me, and I've loved it since. It brought my hair back to normal.
 
Neutrogena Grapefruit Cream Cleanser (Walmart, $7): This was the solution to my dry & dull skin problem in Texas. It'll burn a little if you leave it on too long, but I love the clean tingly feeling it leaves. It helped me a lot, and grapefruit is one of my favorite scents. Can't beat all that for $7!
 
 
Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser ($6-$10): Nothing like a classic! After using this, I never feel like I need moisturizer, plus I think it does a great job getting eye makeup off.
 
Egyptian Cotton Linen Spray (Bed Bath & Beyond, $8): This is quit possibly my favorite smell in the world. I can't describe scents, so I won't try, but I'll spray my clothes after I'm dressed so it will follow me around.
 
 Birchbox (https://www.birchbox.com, $10-shipping included): For ten bucks a month they send you a little box with samples of products. I've liked most of what they sent, but it's also a lot of fun to get a little surprise in the mail each month. :P They also have a system where if you leave a review of the products you get that month then (through the point system) you essentially get $1 for every review to spend on stuff later! Fun!
Here's a few of the boxes I've gotten:
 
 
 

(that's not really a $50 gift card. It's not that good...)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs