So, I'm getting 4 days of 5 hours with a lady who does daycare in her home. My first day was last Friday, and Annaleigh loved it which is awesome, because otherwise I probably would have felt too guilty to have used anymore of my time.
Friday was a lesson in how much you can get done when you're not dragging kids around with you. What I did:
1. Went to the bank
2. Got a really awful haircut...(I think I could have done layers as well as this lady did. It's so choppy and uneven)
3. Stopped at Hallmark. Remembered that Hallmark is mostly overpriced, but decided that if I had really cute notebooks being organized would be so much easier.
4. Had lunch with Sam at school.
5.Went to JCP to return some stuff and bought my very first maxi dress, which I'm pretty excited about since I always thought I was too short and wide for them, but this one works.
6. Went to a children's consignment store and got Allie the cutest Gap dress for $3.
7. Went to Target. Really thinking I need to go back for two of these lampshades:
8. Still managed to end up with an hour to go home, read, and eat a bag of Target popcorn!
I have my next five hours tomorrow. I'm thinking I'll just go to Lowes for some garden shopping, and then come home and enjoy some silence for a while. :)