Monday, August 5, 2013

bathrooms and eyesight

I feel like I'm going to have to do another house picture post. Everything is looking so different around here!

I recently finished the kids bathroom. I'm normally not big into really kid themed bathrooms (they're awfully cute though...) but I had a weird day were I started crying because I was depriving them of one and one day they'd be too big and I would have lost my chance at monkey's in the bathroom overload. I bid on a cute Pottery Barn curtain on ebay, and gave out a big sigh of relief when I lost.
before...

Anyways, I then bought this shower curtain online. (I knew I liked it a lot because I bought it without getting Joel's opinion. I didn't want to know whether or not he liked it, until it was home too late, haha.) Joel made the Eiffel tower for me, and I did the kids silhouettes with canvas and scrapbook paper. I really like how it all came together!


Oh how I love their cute little faces!!
 
 
I also had a consultation for Lasik today. I'm a tiny bit conflicted because I think it would be amazing to never wear glasses again (I can't wear contacts), but it's so expensive. :/ Spending all that money purely on me is tough to swallow, but it IS something I'll have for the rest of my life, so I think I actually will swallow that bill and get it done. I'm pretty excited!
 
I'm going to share this picture of me coming home from the doctor, but I just want to first remind you all that I am a married woman. Control yourselves.
 
 
I couldn't stop singing "Who's that laaaady? Sexy lady...." all the way home. I felt pretty awesome.

2 comments:

  1. bahahah you nut, i love your new look! so futuristic ;)
    and the bathroom turned out so nice! definitely something that will grow with the kids. if it makes you feel any better i never did a themed bathroom for the kids either. or themed anything for that matter lol... i always think in terms of them growing into it to get the most use out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that is a really great look for you. ;) I absolutely love that bathroom! You did a really great job.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs