Sunday, August 11, 2013

New and improved

 
 
Here's our new bedroom. :) A little bit of an improvement from the last post I think!
 
 


I got lucky and found four white curtain panels at Goodwill for only $2 each. Just the small change of adding curtains made a big difference in the room.

No more wonky drawers for me!


Joel's. This thing is taller than me!


So there it is! I'm really happy with the choice we made. I was dead set on getting black furniture, but since painting the kitchen table, and having a lot of black in the living room, I'm glad we went with brown. Very grateful that we were able to find something so nice in our budget. It was worth packing all those boxes with a newborn even if I never want to do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs