Sunday, November 10, 2013

Autumn

I'm not sure if there is a better season than fall (besides Christmas, but that's not really a season, is it?). I love it!
  Here's my 30 second, $5 wreath I made for the door. Just a branch wreath with a few decorations shoved in. Maybe over the years I'll add to it, but for now I like the simplicity of it.
Fall also means boots and hot chocolate are back in!

 
Our house has an overabundance of candy...
 
 


 
and pumpkin flavored everything!
 
 
 
It's also the time of my anniversary which we celebrated by eating at the Cheesecake Factory and playing laser tag. I was pretty proud of my awesome score until Joel reminded me that we were playing against a bunch of 8 year olds. Four hours of fun for the two of us. :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs