Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas to all...

What a difference a year makes!
 Christmas Eve we had our traditional dinner, watched Despicable Me 2, and the kids opened up their stockings and Christmas jammies.
 

 I was so excited for this Christmas knowing that all three kids would have fun, that I was the one who woke up at 5:30 and couldn't go back to sleep. :) Owen was really into unwrapping gifts this year. Sam and Allie had to move fast otherwise Owen was opening theirs.
 
Thought this was funny...Sam really wanted a Minecraft stuffed toy (from a video game) but at $30-http://www.target.com/p/minecraft-creeper-plush-with-sound/-/A-14694798#prodSlot=medium_1_3&term=creeper -I decided I'd just make him one. Mine ended up being less than $4, but because I read measurements wrong, it ended up being waaaaaay bigger than it was supposed to be. Basically, his head was supposed to be the size of one of his feet. :P


My favorite find for Allie this year was some dollhouse furniture from Woodzeez.. If you know what I'm talking about, they're a lot like the Calico Creature stuff, but about half the price. Allie's been having a blast having her hairless Lego girls play in the bakery.


 

I thought this letter to Santa Sam wrote at school was sweet.

And finally, I tried to get some nice pictures of the kids, but it wasn't very successful. Here's only a few of the tries...:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs