Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Lean not

I thank God that He can take an ugly moment in our lives and use it to make us stronger, to make us more like Him, to comfort us. Last week was a rough one for me. I was ugly crying for days. I mentioned in my last post that I was grieving over the plans that I had made, because I could no longer see them clearly. I'm going to stay a little vague on details, but even though my plans were big and uncertain, I thought I trusted in God to take care of the problems and make it happen. I've come to realize that the reason I was so upset is because deep down I was trusting myself to take care of the details. Yes, there was trust that God would help out, but the only reason I would be so upset is because I was leaning on my own understanding. I thank the Lord for this realization. Since that moment, my grief has left. If I'm going to trust God's will, then I have to really truly place my trust in Him.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs