Sunday, March 16, 2014

Party Planning...

We've got a lot of plans in the works over here! Owen's 2nd birthday party next (!!) month. I've had three themes I haven't been able to decide between: Cowboy, Art, & Nautical, so I decided today to knock out the cowboys and throw Owen two parties. Haha! Makes sense to me! The 1st party will be a little middle of the week playdate sort of party. We could have done it on a Saturday, but I'm being kind to my husband and letting him sit this out. So...for all the munchkins, we'll be having an art themed party. I'll feed them lunch and we'll paint birdhouses. I'm excited!



For Owen's family party, we're doing something nautical. I've been in love with all things nautical for forever, so this will be a lot of fun for me. :)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs