Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Sam's Room

Two months! It's been a while. I took these pictures a few months back, and never posted them, and since things have been dull around here lately, I figured now was a good time to share! I like Sam's room a lot, and I've gotten a lot of steals over the past few years which is always nice!
 
 Sam's dresser area...
 
                                                                                  $10 bookcase!


 
I love Sam's lamp, and it was such a cheap and simple DIY. Started with a $.99 lamp shade, a $5 lamp base, and some cheap ship blueprints from ebay. Just mod podge the blue prints on & added some bias tape around the top and bottom!
 
I liked Sam's lamp so much, we went ahead and bought this print for Sam. I like that its something that he'll never outgrow!



So there's Sam's room! I wish we could paint it, but since we can't, ah well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs